Complete Program Management
DualEnroll.com dynamically manages your unique process for registration, instructor on-boarding and course credentialing, automatically initiating new steps as the previous ones are completed. It enforces your policies, automatically sends reminders to keep processes on track, and supports courses taught on-campus, online, or at the high school.
Students can filter courses by subject, location, time, and high school requirements, facilitating dual credit and increasing participation in courses on campus.
- Rich, intuitive course search
- Search by location, type, subject or schedule
- Courses pre-articulated for dual credit
Permission and Payment
Parents can provide consent via email and pay online via credit card, debit card, or bank debit. DualEnroll.com supports tuition waiver, high school pay, student pay, scholarships and split payment arrangements.
- PCI-compliant payment processing
- Accepts credit/debit cards, or direct bank debits
- Supports HS pay, student pay and split payments
- Even supports tuition waivers and scholarships
End-to-end Process Management
DualEnroll.com guides students through the registration process and prompts for all required items with automated reminders for late or missing items. Customizable views and batching capabilities make it quick and easy for high schools and colleges to manage students through the registration process.
- Tracks all required items
- Automated reminders keep students on track
- HS counselor and college admin dashboards
DualEnroll.com is a native web application, not an extension of a legacy system or third-party application . While the investment to purpose-build a true application is substantial, it’s the only way to ensure stability, security, and future feature enhancements for our customers. Ask us why DualEnroll.com is the right choice for your college.
Ensuring the quality of courses taught in high schools is critical but difficult. DualEnroll.com lets you mirror your on-campus course approval processes with high school instructors and preserves an audit trail for accreditors and internal reviews.
- Web-based course approval process
- Document high school instructor qualifications
- Full audit trail and reporting
DualEnroll.com centralizes qualification, contact and schedule information for part-time high school instructors and makes it easy to coordinate courses and track compliance with ongoing credentialing requirements like site visits.
- Manage qualifications and scheduling
- Supports variety of credentialling approaches
- Compliance management and audit trail
Reporting and Analytics
All your program data is stored in one central database, enabling any kind of reporting needed for compliance or program improvement. Dashboards enable instant visualization of critical program metrics.
- Compliance and program improvement reports
- Program success metrics and dashboards
- Workflow status tracking